Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oops

so I was posting on a friend's site a comment and well I just had to add it here. I kinda went a bit overboard. 





speaking of no "I" in intelectual property do you think that has a bit of what influenced the EULA in google's new browser? Seeing as part of it says any content created in that browser belongs to Google.




http://gizmodo.com/5044871/google-chrome-eula-claims-ownership-of-everything-you-create-on-chrome-from-blog-posts-to-emails .




Granted as I was looking for that link google has updated their policy and now they're revising the EULA.




Seems to be an interesting trend to keep an eye on. Is this what we expect to see though a collective mind instead of the individual. More so now that it's the essential part of the ARG that there is a collective as one not as single.





How will this affect the generation that is creating this where it was taught that individuality is a good thing and a collective is a bad thing?




No comments: