Thursday, September 4, 2008

Character Development

So the other day I was posed with an interesting question. Is it possible to create some one out of thin existence with out having it traceable to you. Well, it is doable to a point but there are some technical things that are not avoidable. 

The technical:
your IP address is traceable.
your MAC address is traceable
ultimately unless well trained your habits on how you do things are easy to trace  back to a person (that would be you).

On the other hand if you know where and how some accounts work then it's possible to create someone. Eventually with use this person becomes an entity. How far you take it and meld it to your personality will lead it back to you or keep it separate. 

Well this post is I'm sure not making much sense mainly because I'm really not in the mood to write. I'll post more later I guess.

No comments: